Use these prompts to create content for your own site
“Spring Into Savings” Sale
The first day of Spring may have passed, but most of the time it’s not really spring-like outside until April. So have a “Spring Into Savings” sale. Offer a flash sale and encourage your customers to take advantage of it. Be sure to make it short (less than 48 hours), limit the number of sales available to add scarcity.
Sunshine & Savings
We should all be seeing more sunshine by the time April gets here. Do you have any products that are “sunny,” – it could be a yellow or orange product, sun protection, activewear, or just something to help people shake off the winter blues.
Social Post & Blog Ideas
- Earth Day is April 22. Post some tips on how people can “go green.”
- An “upcycle” idea – reusing something normally thrown away.
- A how-to video about your product’s use in Spring.
- The best [#] [list of something niche specific] perfect for Mother’s Day
- A few picnic-perfect recipes.
- Blog about a springtime tradition in your family
- April is Autism Awareness Month. Write a post about it.
- Give 3 of your best summer-ready tips
- Highlight an upcoming summer event or product
- What you should be doing in April to [achieve a niche-specific result] for summer
Put an “Easter Egg” or “Spring” word or small images, such as bunny or flower, at the end of a blog post. Tell your readers to look for it, and whoever finds it first will get a little prize.
Share a promotion or special you have coming up or going on for spring. Use one of the promo ideas provided in this planner to get the juices flowing. You’ll see promotions don’t have to be complicated to be effective!
Share a Piece of Your Story
Create a post with an image and a little text about why you started your own business or what keeps you going when you experience setbacks. Share little bits and pieces of your story here and there rather than an overwhelming long post. #success #shareyourstory #mystory